Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2019

Hi there! I'm Shawntelle Madison!

Hey there! It's been a while since I've blogged so let me dust off this keyboard a bit.

*Dyson whirls to life*

There we go! Now where were we? :) I write in multiple genres, but I'm primarily known for my Coveted Series which features a lovably neurotic hoarder werewolf named Natalya Stravinsky. Nat happens to hoard Christmas ornaments--which I happen to find a worthwhile pasttime--and over the series, Nat faces many obstacles as she tries to rejoin her pack, help her family out of a bind, and more.


I also write paranormal romance, young adult science fiction, as well as a little bit of contemporary romance. I'm a sucker for a cute meet, falling in love, and a happily ever after. *sigh* Add in some family drama, werewolf pack dynamics, and a kick ass fight scene and I'm in heaven. I also happen to be a fan of Korean television shows called K-Dramas. If you're enjoying any shows, be sure to hit me up. I love recommendations.

So, how did I get into this writing thing? Well, my journey began with the Coveted Series back in 2012 with Ballantine/Del Rey. Since then, I had a blast writing for various publishers like Penguin Random House, Little Brown, and Hachette. Right now the majority of my work is indie, but I still plan to work with publishers in the future.

Speaking of the Coveted Series, today is the release day for a new novella in the series called POCKETED. Throughout the Coveted Series, Nat is trying her darndest to use therapy to work through her OCD. She attends group therapy with her friends Nick the white wizard (fellow hoarder), Heidi the mermaid (afraid of the ocean), Abby the Muse (afraid of the people she inspires), Tyler the dwarf, and Lilith the succubus (she's not in any shape to be sucking out souls). So many readers loved those scenes so I couldn't resist going back with the gang for one more adventure.

I had a blast going back to the New Jersey/New York area and following Nat and her zany group of supernatural group therapy members. In particular, many readers (yes, I heard you hee hee) missed Nick the white wizard and Heidi the mermaid.


Want to check it out? Read an excerpt or check out the links below:

AmazonApple BooksGoogle Play | NookKobo 

That's it for now. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment